Monday, September 18, 2006

He played the Balalaika



He played the Balalaika... then ate it!

I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I clapped.

He wasn't finished yet.

Everyone in the alien dinner theater scowled at me while he started again, from the beginning.

I couldn't see why this guy was such a big celebrity on this planet.

Until he started to sing. It was the most amazing performance I'd ever heard.

But the local aliens at my table weren't too impressed. "Anyone with two heads can sing harmony like that," they muttered.
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

The Red Elvises have a balalaika (called "big red"), though they say it's cumbersome to tour with. Probably one of the few bands I'd go to see if they came to town. My fav of theirs is Rocketman (track 14 on the page).

9/19/2006 10:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home