Saturday, January 06, 2007

This is Art

My definition of art (borrowed in part from Dictionary.com) is that which is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.

I have a "thing" for spirals and spheres. Here are some fractal spheres for your weekend enjoyment. Hopefully they satisfy at lease some of the preceding criteria.

Apologies for the large blank space before the graphics. Thats what happens when you use a table to display graphics. The alternatives were all worse.








Christmas Tree Ornament / Metallic Sphere

Marred

Patient Pearl

Jade Sphere


I have more sphere graphics rolling around my gallery but you get the idea. The above were created using Chaoscope and Apophysis.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LisaJay said...

I love these. Especially the one in the top left corner, but all of them really. They could be marbles owned by a collector wealthy enough to acquire the very best.

1/06/2007 11:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home