Saturday, October 07, 2006

Inky Blue


A simple fractal image - my first new one in quite a few weeks - something inky and blue created using 4 layers in Ultra Fractal. Perhaps my inability to paint and draw in the conventional manner leads to me to sub-consciously seek out the creation of fractals which look like they've been painted or drawn in some way. In this image I like the inky, "painted" look combined with the fact that this would be nigh on impossible to draw conventionally.

I'd like to add an apology for not having contributed to the blog for a while - I don't know where all the time goes to! Tina

1 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Sometimes it can be forgotten during the analysis and philosophical discussions of art that it really only needs to be a delightful picture to look at. Nice one! :-)

10/10/2006 12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home