Monday, July 09, 2007

Techno Graphics

All the fractals below were made in Apophysis. They are called "Techno" because there is a cool script that you could use as a starting point for generating similar images. The actual scripts can be found in this Frac fan forum thread.

It is possible to make these images from scratch as well, which is what I tend to do once I understand how they are made. Oh... and I post processed the last two - a lot.

O-Rings

O-Ring

Star Gate - The Fractal

Star Gate - The Fractal

Escher's Desk

Escher's Desk

and finally,

E-Motion
As in electronic motion as opposed to feelings

E-Motion

The last three graphics above are available as wide screen desktop wallpaper (just visit my flickr photo stream to download them. They will also feature on my blog at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home