Sunday, August 06, 2006

Chaos



Zis is KAOS, Shtocker, we don't nnnntt here...

From the old Get Smart TV show. That the same jokes came up over and over again didn't seem to bother its audience. The comfort of familiarity. Of routine. Of ritual. Artists too can fall into their ruts. I'm not so sure that's a bad thing. The grass is always greener... I was told that agents 86 and 99 eventually had a child. They named it 47.5

I asked you not to tell me that.

The KAOS logo was a goofy looking cross-eyed eagle, if that goes part way to explaining the frac.

4 Comments:

Blogger cruelanimal said...

Sorry about that, Philip. But any comment I could make would...

...miss it by that much...

8/06/2006 7:27 PM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Aw, c'mon guys. We're supposed to be talking about serious things like fractals, fractal art and stuff like...

Uh... excuse me...

...My shoe is ringing.

8/06/2006 7:43 PM

 
Blogger Philip said...

It was either that or Hogan's Heroes. (Schultz! Strudel!)

Rhetorical question: Is Hogan's Heroes politically correct, by today's standards?

8/08/2006 10:23 AM

 
Blogger Tim said...

Rhetorical answer: Nein! Nein! It ist verboten!

8/08/2006 9:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home